Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Pics...finally

we had such a great 4th of July this year...My MawMaw and PawPaw came up to visit. I had not seen them since my birthday so it was great being able to play on the beach with them all morning. We got to watch the parade go through East Beach and I just waved and watched everyone. Can you tell I love running...This was during the parade in the croquet course!



Daddy trying to get me...

Running and running and running...
Finally a sit down break for mommy to snap a few pictures
There goes the parade!

Later that night we went to a cookout out at our friends house where my best buddy Cole was too!

Just chatting...
Daddy, me and Cole
My first taste of PopPops beer! Just Kidding!!
Me and Cole
Another shot of me thinking I want a taste of Pop Pops drink!
Mommy and Daddy let me stay up for fireworks, but halfway through I was done and ready to go to bed. It was such a fun day!

No comments: