Monday, August 3, 2009

Trip to NC

We have been MIA for a while...trip to NC to visit Mommy's family and then to Raleigh for a few nights for daddy to take a class for work! Such a busy end of July we had. While in NC, we celebrated Graham's 4th Birthday!

It was so fun...I played with lots of toys and posed for a few pictures.





Scooby Doo even showed up, but I did not really know what to think about him.
Mommy tried to get me to take a picture with him, but this is as close as we got!


Emily, Daddy and my Uncle Shane with Scooby!



We did not do much else while visiting...just enjoyed seeing my MawMaw and PawPaw and everyone else while there.

Monday we went to Raleigh for Daddy to take a class about drawing kitchens. He had class on Tuesday and Wednesday. Mommy and I did not do much. Mommy worked some, we went to the pool and to the mall. We did get to have dinner with mommy's roomate from college! I really liked Miss Andrea! She and David thought I was simply adorable...I had them fooled. We also got to see Daddy's buddy from childhood who moved to Raleigh last year. That was Cooper. We are hoping Cooper moves back this way sometime soon. He is my buddy too...he made me a grilled cheese and brought me lots of grapes and strawberries! He knows what I like, thanks to mommy!

We had a great time visiting, but had to come home Wednesday night...daddy had to go back to work too! NO FAIR!!!

No comments: