Saturday, September 5, 2009

15 month checkup

Tuesday we had our 15 month checkup and boy have I grown in the past 3 months! At my last appointment in June, I weighed in at 21 pounds. Today when they put me on the scale, I weighed in at....are you ready for this...21 lbs 7 oz. This extra pound took me from the 10% in weight to the 25%. Then if you think that is impressive just wait for this...i went from 30 1/2 inches to 32 inches tall! I am now in the 75% for height! Dr. Karp was very pleased with my progress...the biggest gain my whole life!

Unfortunately I had to have a lot of shots at this checkup! My flu shot, and the two others that were due this go round! I did not like all those needles! One in each leg and one in my arm...OUCH!!! I cried until the nurse left the room and then I was fine!

I am remembering what happens when I go in there now...and we have to go back in December! I wonder how much I will weigh then??

No comments: