Monday, March 15, 2010

Yes...It Finally Happened

Yes folks...it has finally happened...

PEYTON GOT HIS FIRST HAIR-TRIM

I can't really call it a haircut due to the fact that only about 1/4 of an inch was cut off of his bangs. And yes that is all that was cut. It was driving his Nana crazy each day. So, Saturday March 13, 2010 just 2 months and 2 days shy of this little guys 2nd birthday, Nana pulled out her trusty scissors and nipped a little here and a little there! It looks so much better now that those little ends have been nipped off!

Kevin and I are still holding strong to the no cutting the curls. We adore those beautiful blonde curls that are absolutely gorgeous after a bath! These are the first thing that people comment on when they see him and the reason he gets called a girl multiple times a week!

I will put some new pics up soon...just have to get them loaded!

1 comment:

The Cretens said...

My son has 2 little pinwheel curles on each side of his head and in the back and everyone calls him a girl no matter how much blue he is in! Everyone says I should trim it but I refuse!