Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lack of Posting and 2 year stats!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately! Our computer is full of pictures and I am unable to get the ones from Peyton's 2nd Birthday Bash downloaded. Hopefully Kevin will get it all fixed by this weekend!

We have had such an eventful 2 weeks with Peyton turning 2, my parents and niece coming to visit, strawberry picking...and just life. I am hoping to post some pictures from Peyton's Party this weekend.

As for now we went to see Dr. Karp last Tuesday (May 18) and all is going great with P. He is weighing in a whopping 26 pounds and is 2'10" tall. I hope i got those marks in the right spot!! Dr Karp told us the shortest that P would be is 5'10"! So we are thinking taller but we shall see. He didn't have to have one single shot this go round so that made us all happy!

Pictures coming soon....

No comments: