Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cute Story...

Peyton loves Disney and lately has been into the castle when he sees it on TV...Kevin and I have talked endlessly about wanting to take Peyton to Disney World while he is still young. If he is anything like me he will want to live there! I grew up always wanting to go to Disney...I got it honestly...my dad is the same way!

So the other night when a commercial came on for Disney World, Peyton stopped what he was doing, stood right in front of the TV and watched in awe. After the commercial was over he looked at Kevin and I and said "we need to talk to Noni and Popi about going there!"

They learn so fast....

1 comment:

The Posti Family said...

Well, if you guys do decide to come down to Disney, I sure hope you let us know. We can meet you there and get to see you after all these years!