Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Trim

Sorry for the lull....moving is driving me insane!!! Still can't find everything that we need, but we are managing!

Last night we took Peyton to get another trim! Some people continue to ask me when he is going to get a little boy haircut and my answer is always why would I want to cut this beautiful, blond, semi curly hair!!! No way! Everyday we get compliments on how beautiful his hair is and we intend to keep it that way!!! So we went to see Mrs. Jessica at AOC again and Peyton did wonderful as always! Sat right in my lap and ate three lollipops!!! Not one peep from him!

We are headed to NC this weekend to finally meet the new addition to the Wagoner Family!!! We can't wait to meet little Madison Grace! Hopefully we will get some pictures loaded when we get back!

No comments: