Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We have movement!!!

Last weekend we were hanging around and noticed Maddox was "trying" to roll over. It seems like he has been trying for quite a while, with no success. The pediatrician has told me several times that he may not hit his milestones as quickly as Peyton or other babies!

So, we have just been waiting around waiting for him to do his thing....I mean we have thought for almost 2 months that child is getting a tooth...and guess what...still no tooth.

Finally last night, April 2, Kevin and Peyton had him in the playroom while I was getting dinner ready and all of a sudden I hear...He did it!! And neither one of us saw him. Kevin was on the computer and I was in the other room! SO then all night we were trying to get him to do and he did one more time with Kevin, but I still haven't seen him.

Hard to believe my little baby is going to 6 months old on Saturday!!!

No comments: