Monday, August 6, 2012

Peanut M & M's and an almost 10 month old

Yes seriously, Maddox will be 10 months old tomorrow!  Crazy how time flies!

Over the weekend we were having peanut M and M's and someone is quicker than his daddy thought.  Kevin was holding a bowl of them in one hand and Maddox in the other.  He thought he had only grabbed 2, but come to find out, he swiped more.

I came downstairs and noticed red on Maddox's shirt.  I quickly asked what it was and Kevin said he must have thrown up...really red throw up what in the world.  I noticed that he was chewing on something so I stuck my finger in his mouth and sure enough found a peanut!  Seriously...the little man had indulged in his first ever M and M and it was a peanut one!!!

Needless to say we have now determined he doesn't have a peanut allergy!

No comments: