Friday, September 28, 2012

Back from Vaca...

I always love getting away, even if it is only for a few days!  We went to Myrtle Beach last Tuesday with my parents and had a nice relaxing time.  The weather was great but the pool water was CHILLY!!!  It didn't stop Peyton though!  He loved every second of it.

He has commented many times about how much he misses Myrtle Beach which is funny since we live in a mini Myrtle Beach!!  We enjoyed some fun times, great food and a nice break!  The boys did wonderful and Peyton has fallen in love with Miniature Golf (Putt-Putt).

While we were there, Maddox got his second tooth.  Bottom left (or maybe right)!  SO he has two teeth and I am betting the top two are very close behind!  He has been a pill ever since we came home:)  We also have a brand new nephew....Fisher Max Hutchinson was born the Sunday!!  What a cutie he is!  Peyton has asked me several times every day, can we go see Meggie's baby or can we go see Fisher Max!  It is soo cute!!!

Quick update...Maddox will be turning 1 next Sunday!  I am simply shocked that my baby boy is almost 1!!!  We are headed to NC next week to have a reunion with our NICU nurses and then going to the FAIR!!! Which we missed last year:)  Then back to VA for another birthday for the little guy!  Hopefully I can find 5 mins to update after all our parties!

No comments: