Wednesday, October 17, 2012

a few more milestones

So Maddox has been growing up way too fast lately...

Last Thursday October 11was the last time Maddox nursed!  With Peyton, he nursed at least once a day until he was 15 months old.  I must say I never imagined we would ever make it to the one year mark, but we did.  He had only been nursing once a day for quite a while so I was expecting it not to last too much longer!  Another chapter has closed~

Also, as of today, his top left tooth has finally poked through!  THANK GOODNESS!!!  He woke up yesterday with a fever of 102 and was extremely fussy and cranky and clingy!  I immediately thought it was teeth so I just let it run its course and gave him plenty of motrin.  Today he was eating an finally let me feel and there it was!!

Now off to decide what to be for halloween!!!

No comments: