Friday, June 27, 2008

My Cousin Cole

My Cousin Cole is so great. He shares Nana with me so well. Here we are sharing all of her love and kisses.




Sometimes he gets a little nervous because I have a blankie that looks just like his. He gets very concerned that I am going to take it home with me. One day he was over at my house and i had the blankie wrapped around me. He kept saying it was his blankie and Nana kept telling him that the blankie was mine and that his was at her house. He did not fully believe her and as soon as they got to the house, he had to find out if she was telling him the truth...she was and he was relieved. He is very nice to me and wants to share everything with me. I think it is a little too early to share his toe nail polish, but i am sure i will be into it soon enough. I look forward to many fun experiences with my cousin Cole.

No comments: