Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter 2009

Easter was such a fun and exciting day. First we got dressed to go to Church (Nana bought me this special Easter outfit). Here I am on the front porch.





And then I wanted to give my Mommy a special Easter kiss



After Church it was time to go join family and friends at my Nana & Pop Pop's house.

It was a beautiful day so we wanted to get some pictures on the front porch.





And more pictures inside



Then it was time to open up my special Easter Basket and play Peek-a-Boo with my new book.

Where's Peyton????


There he is



Here is one of Daddy's favorite pictures. The funny story behind this picture is that Daddy used to sit just like this when he was young.



As the day went on, smiling was harder and harder. Here I was with my cousins Cole and Bailey, but without a smile.



And then it was time to go Easter Egg Hunting. Carlee, Cole & I had such a fun time finding the eggs.







I hope you had a great Easter also

No comments: