Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend Trip

This weekend we headed to NC to visit everyone! We were celebrating Mommy's Birthday, since it is in the middle of the week! On our trip down I slept for the first 3 hours which made mommy and daddy very happy. When I woke up though, I was ready to move and be free...so we made a pitstop in Chapel Hill. Daddy kept telling me that this is where I was going to school when I was old enough, and that he was going to have to move there with me. My Daddy is a funny man! So while we were there we went to one of Mommy's favorite places called the Yogurt Pump, and let me tell you it was so yummy. Then we walked around for a few minutes and we went to buy a Carolina T-Shirt for Daddy and Mommy and myself. Don't I look cute...


Then it was time to get back in the car...not a happy thing for me. We managed to make it in time for dinner, but needless to say, I was ready to be out of that car!
We did all kinds of fun things while we were visiting my MawMaw and PawPaw (these names are yet to be determined!!!) On Saturday, we went to Emily's softball game. I hope one day she can show me how to play.




While Emily was playing, I was discovering the pavement! Mommy and Daddy were trying to help me so I would not end up with hurt knees. I did a pretty good job!



After the game, we went to MawMaw and PawPaw's house and I took a nice long nap! I felt so refreshed afterwards and that was a good thing because we were having a party on Saturday night for my Mommy! More to come later!

No comments: