Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dixie Classic Fair 2009

This past weekend we went to NC to visit Mommy's family and head to the Dixie Classic Fair. Mommy has been every year since she was born. She loves to go to the fair and eats lot of yummy food. Daddy has been joining her since they started dating back in 1998! Well, needless to say, I have been going to the fair for lets say 3 years (once in mommy's belly and twice in person!!!) This year was no different! We had so much fun eating our way around and even riding our first ride! Check us out...

My first bite of a Turkey Leg...one of daddy's favs!
Me and MawMaw waiting on daddy to bring us some ribbon fries!
My first time on the Hobby Horses...I was not sure what to think! I did not do much just looked around and looked at mommy a lot.
This is me holding on cracking a smile! Giddy up Horsie!
Having a bite of one of mommy's favs...chocolate covered frozen banana rolled in sprinkles!

When we were leaving my Pawpaw wanted to buy me something...so how was I to choose??? Minnie Mouse, lollipops, bats...
And then there she was...Dora! Oh how I love her!
This is the one Pawpaw! I want to take her home...and so we did!

What a great time we had at the fair. Why does it only come once a year??? Thanks for such a fun trip and lots of memories!

No comments: