Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Girlfriend Grace!

Almost three weeks ago my best buddy Grace got a new baby sister. My mommy and daddy took me to visit them at the hospital and Grace and I had so much fun! We were running and playing in the hallways...
We even rode in the elevator. Grace's daddy was trying to make us jump in it, but as you can see, I was not impressed!!! I just wanted to push all the buttons.
Me and Grace...I was trying to be a gentlemen and help her up!
This was the best part of all, the steps. These occupied us for the entire time that we were there. Up and Down, Up and Down we went. We were pretty good at it too! You could also see all the new babies when you got to the top!
More Stairs and Bars...

I had so much fun playing with my girlfriend Grace. I can't wait to play with her new baby sister Reese. We are going to have so much fun. Thanks for letting me come and visit!

1 comment:

Matt and Tiffany McClain said...

super cute!! Gracie said she loves you and come over and play with her and her baby sister Reese anytime