Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our trip to NC

After weeks of trying to head to NC for a visit, the weather finally cooperated for us Valentine's Day Weekend. We have been trying since the last week of January to get there to celebrate our cluster of birthdays...which include, Popi, Nona, Daddy and Emily! What a busy month of birthdays we have.

I had such a blast playing with my Nona's brooms...she even had a little one for me to sweep with. That is one of my favorite things to do! I always want to help my mommy at home clean.
My very own, perfect sized broom...

Emily & Graham got to come over and play with me too! We had yummy BBQ and daddy made his famous mac -n- cheese. I really enjoyed my dinner...
I also helped my mommy make a cake while there. My nona and popi always like for my mommy to make something while she is there. She likes to do that kind of stuff!

Here is the final product...German Chocolate and it was so yummy!

I had such a fun time while hanging out with my NC family. We even got to see a little bit of snow while we were there! I didn't go out to play in it though! I stayed nice and warm inside. I played so hard all weekend that I slept almost 4 hours of the ride back home. Mommy and Daddy thanked me for that!!

No comments: