Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MDR...3 months old

Maddox turned 3 months on Saturday...as I said before I can't believe how fast it has gone by!

As or Maddox, he is a pretty "tough" baby. I am sure I was the same with Peyton, but it just seems that Maddox is a very fussy baby. He likes to be held and loved on all the time, which isn't a bad thing except for that fact that I have a hard time getting things done!!

He is doing great at night. Kevin has the nightly routine and he is taking about 6 ounces, a combo of breast milk and formula. He normally goes to bed between 8 and 9 and will sleep until 3 or 4. The other night he slept until 6 and I thought I was in heaven!!!! He wakes up and eats and will go back down...not very soundly, but will sleep until around 7:30 or 8!

Naps...totally different story! This child fights me ALL DAY LONG!!! I usually can get him to take a nap, you just never know where it will be....the swing, the couch, the carseat! Who knows...at this point, as long as he is sleeping I am happy!!!

He is wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes. He has grown so much the past month! I can hardly believe how big he is. I will be anxious to see how much he weighs at our 4 month checkup!

No comments: