Thursday, January 5, 2012

TIme is Flying...

In so many ways I feel like time is quickly passing us by since Maddox has been home. He will be 3 months old on Saturday and that simply blows my mind!! He is definitely a handful!

We have been so busy with the holidays, selling a business and spending time with family that there has been no time to sit down and update life! Christmas was amazing this year for Peyton. He loved every aspect of it. He was not 100% sure about Santa at first, but once Santa came to Nana's house on Christmas Eve, he knew exactly what to do! He was very apprehensive at first, but warmed up once his Pop Pop eased him into the whole situation! It was wonderful...and of course Maddox had so idea what was going on, so he just slept through the evening!! :) They both got wonderful Christmas gifts, of which Peyton's favorite thing was his Blue Jeep...and his scooter that he rides all day long in the house I will add! His Noni and Popi are getting him a basketball hoop...not sure who is more excited, Peyton or his Dad!!

As for school, Peyton continues to love it more every single day and I am beyond happy about that. I was remembering the days when I would come to my car and cry for 30 minutes because he was so upset! Now, he walks in and puts his things away and off he goes!!!

Maddox has become a great "cooer" over the past week or so! Just today, he made what we thought was a laugh. It is so hard to tell these things! He is definitely a smiler at this point...especially when he is naked!

Next weekend we are headed to NC to celebrate one of the best Dad's in the world!! I can't believe my daddy will be 60 on 1-11-12!!! Our first road trip back to NC since Maddox was born!!


No comments: