Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am a Bath Baby

I love my bath. So much that Mommy and Daddy don't listen to the doctor (let Daddy say that we are not going against medical wishes...when i had my baby acne so bad, she suggested that we do not bathe Peyton as much because it was drying his skin out and was causing part of the acne) and put me in my special bathtub every night. It is part of the routine now. I look forward to it. Even when I am fussy, hungry & tired (a lethal combination), when Daddy puts me in the bath, i calm right down. Daddy loves giving me my baths. It is his special task, aside from changing diapers and carrying me around, and he is pretty good at it. I also love being naked. When I am finished in the bath and it is time to get my diaper and pajamas on, I get upset, but I am quickly rushed to mommy to start my last feeding before dinner. What a great hour enjoy...bath, eat, sleep.
If you are turned off by pictures of naked babies, please do not scroll any further. If you love pictures of naked babies, and cute babies at that, take a look at me in the bath. Can you see the excitement on my face?





I love those hands. They taste even better with a little water on them. Daddy calls them my lollipops...what is a Lollipop?

No comments: