Monday, August 4, 2008

Great Weekend with Nona & Popi

My Nona & Popi came to visit this weekend and we had a great time. I am very confused though. Whenever they refer to themselves, they call each other MawMaw & PawPaw, but Mommy and Daddy call them Nona & Popi. What is a baby to think? I guess only time will tell what I want to call them.
We enjoyed a night at home on Friday when they arrived. Mommy and Daddy made burgers so we could just hang out at the house. Nona & Popi, or MawMaw & Pawpaw, or Nona & Popi...i am so confused, could not get enough of me. They were amazed at how much different i looked from the last time they saw me. On Saturday, we were beach bums for a couple hours, until i got hungry. I love when Mommy dips my feet in the bay water. It is so nice. It reminds me of my bath, which I absolutely adore.
We ran around for a couple hours after I ate and then had some take-out for dinner. In case you were wondering, even when i have other people in the car, I still don't like it very much. Nothing helps at this point. Cracking my window, cracking the other windows, playing music, putting up my shade, leaving my shade down...it doesn't matter. Sorry Nona & Popi for crying in the car.
If anyone has any advice on how to make my ride more enjoyable, please email my mommy & daddy. It is beyond time for me to visit the rest of my family in NC, but mommy and daddy are so worried about the 5 hour drive. After hanging out at the house on Sunday morning, my Nona & Popi left. I miss them so much and can't wait to see them soon.

No comments: