Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picture People

A couple weeks ago, mommy and daddy decided they were going to take me to Lynnhaven Mall to get my pictures taken at the Picture People. They got me dressed and we were on our way. I fell asleep on the way...mommy and daddy thought that was great news as i would be happy. They got to the mall and went straight to the Picture People. Every time we walked by the Picture People in our previous visits to the mall there was nobody there. They assumed it would be the same this Sunday afternoon...wrong they were. The next appointment was in over an hour so mommy and daddy took me upstairs so they could grab a bite to eat. We walked around for a while and i continued sleeping. We got to the Picture People about 20 minutes before our appointment hoping that they would be able to fit us in. Mommy and Daddy changed my diaper and got me ready for the big event. I was all smiles. When I am happy, which is most times, i am all smiles. You should have seen the smiles on Mommy and Daddy's faces as they could just imagine these great pictures with me smiling. At 2 months old, they never imagined this would be possible. We waited around and waited around and waited around. Mommy and Daddy were growing impatient because they knew they had a small window to get these pictures taken. Finally, about 10 minutes after our appointment, the photographer called our name and took us back to the room to start the pictures. I knew what was going on so i turned my smile upside down and started crying. Here it goes, mommy and daddy thought. Daddy quickly grabbed a squeaky toy and was acting like a madman trying to get me to stop crying and start smiling. Here are the pictures that resulted.




1 comment:

Andria said...

Peyton, if your daddy is anything like your auntie Meg when he sets foot in the Picture People...they are guaranteed to get good pictures.

You really are looking so big and handsome. You have that "2 month" look -- not the newborn look any more!