Thursday, July 31, 2008

Out to DInner

Good morning to all...I just wanted to let everyone know that I went on another successful date with my buddy Gracie! Mommy and Daddy got me all dolled up for an evening out and I just could not understand why they were so excited. They told me that we were meeting our buddies Tiffany, Matt and Grace for dinner last night! So, off we went. I decided that I was going to cry the whole way to dinner. I got to see my buddy and her mommy and daddy kept saying how much I had changed since they had seen me....less than 2 weeks ago! Everyone in the restaurant was commenting on the two of us babies saying how alert we were and how cute we were! These adults are just putty in our hands! I also decided that I was going to show Tiffany how I can spit up...as soon as daddy handed me to her last night, there I went all over myself and her. But, she is used to it and was not angry with me! I had such a fun night hanging out with my buddies and I can't wait until they get back from their travels so we can see one another again!

No comments: