Thursday, March 5, 2009

9 Month Picture People

So, for those of you who don't already know, my mommy and daddy love to take me to get my picture taken once a month...usually pretty close to my monthly birthday! We have been going to the "Picture People" since I was 2 months old! The first time we went, mommy and daddy spent a lot of money....How could they resist my adorable poses! But, then they learned that they just needed to get their free 8X10 and be on their merry way!! So, they have been pretty good about spending less than $20 each time we go in. When we went for my 9 month photo shoot, the photographer managed to get one of me standing all by myself!


Then they wanted me to pose with this stool! Well, it was as big as I was...

I am trying to find my daddy...he was jumping out from behind the door trying to make me laugh...it worked!


I had a fun time with this photo shoot!!! I laughed and smiled more than ever this go round!!!


Mommy and Daddy bought this one in and 8X10 to hang on the "Wall of Peyton!" I think they made a good decision!


We are finally getting these on the blog and guess what...it is almost time to go back and do the double digit photo shoot...Can you believe I am going to be 10 months old in 10 days!!! Wow, how time flies!!!

2 comments:

Andria said...

Peyton, you are so. stinkin'. cute!!!

Matt and Tiffany McClain said...

So cute!! Gracie had her 9 month pics down with that same stool! He's really standing up good by himself!