Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Cousin Bailey

We got the call this morning at 7:04am...my Aunt Meg's water broke and she and Uncle Hutch were at the Hospital. My Cousin Bailey should arrive today. She let Mommy and Daddy know at about 8:15am, while i was still sleeping (funny how every morning when Mommy is wishing i would sleep in, i want to be up at 7, but this morning i want to sleep in) that they were getting ready to start her on Pitocin. Mommy says let the fun begin. What is she talking about? Does she think it was fun for me to come out of my warm home for 9 months into this world of People, lights, loud noises, diapers, etc.? Please keep the Hutchinsons and baby Bailey in your prayers. I will update when i get back from the hospital, but it is now time to go see everyone at the Hospital.

No comments: