Monday, March 30, 2009

Big News!!!

Yesterday was a very exciting day for the Riley household! My mommy and daddy actually made it out of bed and decided that we needed to go to church! So, off we went to the church in Ghent where mommy and daddy have gone a few times...and even fewer since I have been here! I was a very good boy during the service. I just sat and looked at all of the new people and ate some cheerios...and they were yummy! Mommy decided to give me something new last week so we have been having cheerios and I LOVE THOSE THINGS!! But, back to our day. We got home and I decided that I was not going to take a nap, which did not make my mommy and daddy very happy, seeing that my daddy had some work he needed to get done! We played most of the afternoon, like normal and daddy did his work...then went out and enjoyed the weather!!! It was beautiful here and now we seriously have spring fever!!! So, on to the BIG NEWS...after dinner we were hanging out in the living room and I was wanting to sit with my mommy because I was so darn tired. My daddy was trying to distract me by playing ball with me, so I turned around let go of the couch and.....I TOOK MY FIRST STEP!!!!

Mommy and Daddy could hardly believe it, but it happened, so now I am just trying to master taking steps! Look out world...here I come!!!

1 comment:

Andria said...

Good job Peyton!