Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chloe

Yesterday was a hard day for me...Kevin and I got Chloe when we were juniors in college.  She was born on June 1 1999.  She was our baby for so long....

The past couple of months she has had a cough that sounds like she is trying to get something up, we all just thought that it was allergies...well, the cough has persisted so my parents took her to the vet and they decided that she needed lab work and an ultrasound to see what was going on.  Well yesterday was the ultrasound and she now has a mass in her little tiny body.  

She is 13 years old and at this point we are not sure how long she has.  I am so heartbroken.  We have all agreed that it isn't worth putting her through chemo and radiation when she has had such an amazing life. We are headed to NC next weekend to celebrate my sister and my grandmothers birthday...and unfortunately I may be saying goodbye to my first little baby....


No comments: