Tuesday, October 28, 2008

5 month check up

Mommy played a dirty trick on me today...She took me over to see Nana and Pop Pop this morning. After playing with them for a while, I was exhausted and hungry. Mommy fed me and off to sleep I went! I woke up a short time later, looked around and I realized where I was....THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE!! Daddy was there and I knew what that meant. He was there to divert my attention as one of those nurses jabbed me in the legs! But first, I got to visit with Dr. Karp. She looked me over from head to toe and said that everything looked great! I now weigh an astounding 14lbs 5 ounces! Mommy asked Dr. Karp some questions as I thought to myself let's just get this over with...bring in the nurse. Daddy grabbed me and began to distract my attention. Daddy you were funny, but those needles certainly got my attention. OUCH! I cried for a minute, but then I realized it was over...until next month!

No comments: