Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Today was my first ever trip to a Pumpkin Patch. We went to the Hunt Club Farm in Virginia Beach.



On the way there, I decided I better rest up because I would need all of my energy to find my Great Pumpkin. Here I am upon arrival...obviously, I did not get enough sleep on my way there.



After a few minutes, it was time for the fun. A few minutes into our fun, I located a couple friends, Scary Jane & Scary Joe. Daddy...help me, they are going to run me over in their carriage.



Wow...that was close. After that close call, I decided they are really not so scary. I really liked Scary Jane and decided to chill out with her for a minute before searching for the Great Pumpkin.






Before continuing on with my search for the Great Pumpkin, Mommy and I were able to pose for a picture with Scary Jane and Scary Joe.



We also decided this was a great location for a few more pictures. Here we all are.









As Scary Jane & Scary Joe pulled off in their carriage, I found my pumpkin. Look, there it is, over there.



I know it is in here somewhere.




Now it is all mine.



And now I present...THE GREAT PUMPKIN



Wow...what a great time. Before leaving, Mommy and I stopped to look at the horses.

2 comments:

Andria said...

Hey Peyton, great picture of you and your mommy smiling! Glad you enjoyed the pumpkin patch. Did they let you eat straw in the straw pile? It was pretty good.
your pal, Soren

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Such great pictures of Sweet Peyton! I love the one of him in all the pumpkins, taken from up high! How sweet!