Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baptism

He took them up in his arms, put His hand upon them, and blessed them
Mark 10:16

On Sunday November 16th, I, Peyton Kyle Riley, was Baptized at New Philadelphia Moravian Church in Winston-Salem, NC. This was my mommy's Church and the same Pastor that married my Mommy and Daddy 5 years ago. My Nana & Pop Pop drove up from VA on Saturday and joined us as we celebrated. We had a great dinner at the Twin City Chop House on Saturday night and then the day was here. We went to breakfast and then headed to the Church. My Aunt Kim carried me into the ceremony and I was surrounded by my mommy, daddy, nona, popi, nana & pop pop as Pastor Worth Green Baptized me. After the ceremony, my nana & pop pop headed home and we headed to pack up everything at nona & popi's house before heading home. This capped off a very special weekend. Thanks to everyone who witnessed my Baptism: Mommy, Daddy, Nona, Popi, Nana, Pop Pop, Aunt Kim, Cousin Emily, Great Grandma Neal, Randy, Kay, Morgan & Jerry. You all have a special place in my heart. I love you all and missed everyone who couldn't make it to the ceremony.


Mommy, Daddy and Me



Nona, Popi, Emily and (you guessed it) Me
I had a great time with Emily...she is so fun. My other cousin Graham couldn't make it because he was sick...I missed you dude...get well!


Nana, Pop Pop & (guess who?) Me


Aunt Kim and that good looking little baby...ME


Pastor Worth Green & the Baptized Peyton Kyle Riley

No comments: