Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We are back...

You are probably wondering where on earth we have been...I can answer that for you...mommy and daddy took me to NC again this past week! Last Wednesday night, we loaded up our car again and off we went. I thought it was kind of crazy leaving on a Wednesday night, but I was just along for the ride! I later found out that daddy was going to be taking classes in NC and me and mommy were going to be hanging out with my Nona and Popi! So all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday my daddy and two of his buddies ( Aaron & Jimmy) were in class learning how to make countertops! Yes my daddy can make your countertops at home look just like this, or for that matter your floors, shower, backyard...whatever you choose! These are some of the pictures from class, but check out Granicrete for more information.




I think they had a lot of fun. Aaron and Jimmy even got to stay at my Nona & Popi's house! I felt like I had all the attention all of the time! Go figure...how could anyone resist me??? So while they were in class, mommy, Nona and myself just went shopping each day! We had a great time, besides all of the rain!

No comments: