Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am 6 months old!!

On November 15, 2008 I turned the big 6 MONTHS! Can you believe it, me six months old already! Mommy decided that this was such a special day that we needed to celebrate and so we did! Mommy and Nona bought me a birthday cake but mommy for some reason would not let me jump into it...I wonder what she was thinking!


After we got back from that adventure, we headed to the mall so that mommy could find me a hat and a jacket! It has turned really cold here in VA so mommy keeps telling me I have to wear this silly thing on my head and keeps putting layers of clothes on me when we go outside! Their trip was successful! We also got to see my Aunt Kim and my cousin, Emily. Emily got to come home with us because Graham (another cousin) was sick and on his way to the doctor! (Get better Graham!)


We headed home so we could all get ready and go to dinner! Guess who was coming all the way to VA to go to dinner with me...you guessed it, my NANA and POP POP! I was a little confused as to why they were in NC to see me...was it because I was six months old today? I began to feel like someone was not telling me something...we will see though!

No comments: