Saturday, November 22, 2008

Extra, Extra Read All About It...A Small Fryday Contest

For all of you who have not taken time to visit My Charming Kids by MckMama, please click here NOW. I know those are some big demands from a 6 month old, but you should see me now that I have started bulking up on my cereal and Sweet Potatoes (I will talk all about this exciting milestone in a later post)...I am quite intimidating and I am serious about this family so click here now. Be ready to be touched, inspired, intrigued and in awe of the family and of God's greatness. Are you ready yet? If so, click here.
If you have not clicked on one of the above links...What are you waiting on? A life-changing event...you can read about that there, so go now. Are you waiting on a site where you can help others during the upcoming holiday season...again, you can do that there through String of Pearls. Do I still not have you sold??? How about an awesome mom posting about her awesome family, with pictures that are absolutely adorable. If that doesn't get your attention...she also gives away free stuff. We all like free stuff. She posts FREE photography lessons, which Mommy and Daddy have read and learned a lot from and can't wait for more. She also has contests where you can win other things, like this Small Fryday contest. Now i got your attention. I am going to stop rambling so you can visit the site already, SO CLICK HERE.
And of course, I can't post without a picture, so here is me enjoying my first real food...YUMMY!

No comments: