Saturday, January 17, 2009

Glad you have time for me Daddy

It is only about a month later, but Daddy finally found time to post about Christmas.

Twas the day before Christmas and we went to see my Cousin Cole

First we stopped on the front porch for some pictures in Cole's red rocking chair.


We then went inside and Cole played me one of his original songs on his guitar.
My Mimi came to join in all of the fun

And Carlee came too
When outside Cole heard such a clatter, he looked out the window to see what was the matter
He moved to the front door to get a better peek
And looked back at everyone, letting out such a shriek
Do you recognize those boots?
SANTA!!!!!!! I KNOW HIM and he was at Cole's house to visit on Christmas Eve
Cole & Carlee loved to visit
Then it was my turn...Daddy got me close and well...
Then Mommy tried and much of the same
Santa knew what to do and grabbed a lollipop.
Then we tried while Cole was on Santa's lap, dressed in his Chef's Costume
Nana & PopPop even got to visit with Santa
And then all of the girls posed with Santa (Nana, Cat, Carlee, Meg, MiMi and Mommy)
Then we tried again. Santa tried his silly face with me. Daddy loves this picture.
But once the humor of the funny face wore off...
That is better, I am with Cat & Carlee and Santa is a safe distance behind
Christmas Eve night we went over to my Nana & PopPop's house for dinner and presents. It was so fun. Wrapping Paper was everywhere...
Sometimes you need to get your feet involved
Or both feet and hands
Merry Christmas to All and to all a good night

No comments: