Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Big Weekend

It was a big weekend. Sunday morning my 4th tooth popped through. I now have two top teeth to match my two bottom teeth. Stay posted for pictures as my teeth come in enough to be photographed.

In addition to my teeth, I have also learned how to get around. In the past, I rolled from place to place to get to where I wanted, but now I have decided it is time to get faster.


At the end, you will find out what happens when you scare me. Daddy clapped for me making it to his cell phone and in my own words, I told him again not to scare me.

The video does not show it but I also have learned to do my first yoga pose...the downward facing dog.


This picture was not one of my best performances. I can actually straighten out my legs and arms and move all the way up to my toes...Daddy just wishes he could do it like I do. Keep Dreaming Daddy!

No comments: