Sunday, January 18, 2009

My First Christmas

My first Christmas Morning arrived and look what awaited downstairs

Mommy got me out of bed and brought me downstairs when Daddy was ready
Before it was time to go see everything under the tree, it was time for some Christmas Breakfast...YUM
Then some pictures
Mommy & Me
Daddy and Me
Then my Nana & PopPop came over to join in the fun
This is so fun.
Family Pictures from Christmas Morning
And Christmas Night Pictures, before going to Nana & PopPop's for dinner

Here I am with my Mimi & Pop at Christmas Dinner...I love you Mimi & Pop

Then Mommy and Daddy saw a photo shoot opportunity.
And the next week was time for Christmas with my Nona & Popi. More presents for me??? How will i ever play with all of these toys?



My first Christmas was so wonderful. It was great being able to see everyone. Thank you for all of my wonderful presents. I love them all. Now i need to go play with some of them so I will talk to you all later.

No comments: