Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bathtime

Here I am in my bath about 8 months ago. Mommy was giving me by bath in this picture, but normally my Daddy does it. Daddy held on to the hope that he could always give me a bath in this bathtub. He felt safe with it and it was one of those baby items that he didn't want to give up
But, Enough is Enough. I was too big for the bath.

The new Bath Ring is so much better. I can sit and play. I love my bathtime. It starts out with Daddy spreading my towel out on the counter next to the sink. Then he starts to pull off my clothes. He has this funny thing that he does with my socks and I love it. It started a couple months ago. He will pull them until they "pop" off of my feet. Ok, I know that he does the "Pop" sound, but it is too funny. As he does the "pop" sound, he throws the sock into the air. Oh Daddy...you are so fun.

Then while in the bathtub, i get to play with my toys and get washed. I know that experts do not recommend a bath every day, but i have enjoyed it all of my life. I only get washed every other day and then i get plenty of lotion after to make sure my skin doesn't dry out. I also get to eat my final food for the night...kind of like dessert...in the tub. Then Daddy brushes my 4 teeth and gums and once done, it is time to move over to the rug for more fun.

Daddy puts me on the floor, pulls off the towel and then he chases me repeating "Tushy, Tushy, Bum Bum" as he pinches my cute little butt. I love this and try to crawl faster than he is.



Then I start showing off some more yoga.



And then it is on with the diaper & the pj's and ready for bed.


1 comment:

Andria said...

Okay, those tushy yoga pictures are too cute!!!