Sunday, February 22, 2009

Daddy turned 31

My Daddy turned 31 about two weeks ago...actually on February 2nd, otherwise known as Groundhog's Day. I don't really know what that means, but it is funny to think that Daddy shares his birthday with some Groundhog celebration. What a special day.
To celebrate the special day, Daddy celebrated at work where everyone had a special gift for him...remember Daddy's trying to eat healthier so this was perfect.



Then he came home from work early and Mommy and I had some special gifts waiting for him.



Mommy had also made the most beautiful cake for him. I wish I could have gotten my fingers on it. You know what I mentioned above about Daddy trying to eat healthier--I don't think this is on his list, but everyone needs a treat!



As you can tell by the expressions on my face, my daddy's face & Carlee's face, we couldn't wait to get into it.



Family and Friends joined us at Nana & PopPop's house to celebrate.
Even my girlfriend, Grace, was there with her Mommy, Tiffany, and Daddy, Matt.



We had a great time playing.

Grace wanted to show me her shoe



Or did she want me to take it...either way, I got it.



After playing with her shoe, I moved on to the stethoscope



Then Grace was coming after me to get it.



And she got it.



And then it was time for a check up...ok, not really, but Daddy thought this picture was too funny. Write your own caption for this one.



And in an effort to impress Grace, I showed her my yoga poses...look at my form.



Isn't she beautiful?



Happy Birthday Daddy!

1 comment:

Matt and Tiffany McClain said...

Very cute! I laughed out loud at the 'make your own caption for this picture'. Can you forward me some of those pics? Can't believe that was almost a month ago!