Thursday, June 18, 2009

1 year Check up

I went this week for my 1-year check up and all is well. I know what you are thinking...a year one check up when i am thirteen months old. let's just say Mommy and Daddy procrastinated and this was the first appointment available with Dr. Karp. As always, i got a thorough exam and everything looked good. I continue to be an average height skinny boy with a big head. There it is...the update. Ok, I weigh 20lbs 3 ozs (9th percentile) am 30 1/2" tall (50th percentile) and my head is in the 97th percentile. This is probably a lot like Daddy was when he was my age. The pictures of him appear to show a tall, skinny baby with a big head and yes, my daddy has a big head. The more hair he loses, the bigger that head gets. See what i have to look forward to...
As for that hair on my head...it is turning blonder and blonder and is getting curly. Mimi gave us a picture of Daddy when he was young--maybe a year or two-- and that is exactly what my hair looks like. Curly on the sides and back. Pictures to follow.

No comments: