Monday, June 15, 2009

1 year Picture People Pictures...Finally!!!

Last Tuesday night, June 9 to be exact, almost 1 month after I turned 1, my Mommy and Daddy finally decided to take me to the Picture People and have my 1 year old pictures done. They did actually have my "real" pictures done with Ramone back on May 13, so a lot closer to my actual birthday, but we go once a month and get our free picture!!! Those people always want me to pose with things while I am there hence the chair, the number 1 and the cupcake...You can see my funny face I am making with the chair, I was actually trying to push it around. That is one of my favorite things to do. I push everything at home!

This is one of my Mommy and Daddy's favorites..
The cupcake shot...Can you believe they did not even give me a real cupcake??
I am 1...now what?!?!
Here I am smiling away...can you see all of my teeth?


Mommy and Daddy got there favorites and off we went. Hopefully they will not want to take me every month for the next 17 years!

1 comment:

Jennay said...

Happy late 1st bday Peyton! Amy-he's so adorable! You are blessed!