Thursday, June 18, 2009

A few of my favorite things

In honor of my buddy Matt and his favorite Hollywood/Chicago star, Oprah...i am going to show you a few of my favorite things.

Playing in my toys


Running around naked


Playing in cabinets and chewing on my Crocs


For a snack...Yogurt and Teddy Grahams


For Dinner...A salad. Ok...i don't really like salad, but this is a funny story. I love playing in the refrigerator when Mommy and Daddy open the door. I grabbed the box of salad that was in there and Mommy wondered why i was so quiet. I was just trying to help get dinner ready.


And with a nice salad, you must have a nice mixed drink. Here I am grabbing a quick drink from the liquor cabinet...OK-i don't really do that, but here i am playing in the cabinet. Please don't turn my mommy and daddy in for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Does a little Kahlua hurt in my milk? Just Joking!


And one of my favorite things...Looking cute


Nobody said that life is easy...sometimes I just need to get a quick nap in. And my favorite thing...My Mommy.

No comments: