Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

For Halloween this year, I was Micky Mouse. He is one of my favorites and the costume was too cute for my Nana and Madelyn to pass up. We had dinner at Dick and Madeylyn's house before the trick or treating began. I was not really up for dinner, I just wanted to play with my Pop Pop and cousin Cole. But, we eventually had to get ready and go out and get some candy or so my Mommy and Daddy thought.
Me and Mimi...she was telling me all about the candy I was going to be collecting!
As I was saying, my mommy and daddy thought we were going to visit our friends in the neighborhood. So, Pop Pop carried me to the door and that is the point where I wanted the world to know exactly how I was feeling. I wanted my Pop Pop and that is all I wanted...the whole entire night! The only way I would stop crying was by having a sip of Coke or...

...throwing myself down on the ground every 5 minutes. I cried the entire time we were out which was no more than 45 minutes! Mommy and Daddy finally got so frustrated that we ended up heading back to Dick and Madelyn's house where I saw my Pop Pop and all of a sudden I was a happy Peyton again! Not what mom and dad had envisioned, but then again it is all about me right???

No comments: