Friday, November 20, 2009

What a CHARMED life we have...

Last Sunday was beautiful here! Who would think in the middle of November we could walk down to the bay and play? After our Nor'easter we had the previous days, it was nice to be able to go down and enjoy the nice temperatures and sunshine! Bailee even got to join us and she had a blast!
Look what we found...a jellyfish that was bigger than daddy's hand!

Me and daddy discussing a few things!
Bailee waiting for me to throw her the ball! She loves to play in the water!
Me walking Baillee or maybe Bailee walking me!

2 comments:

Matt and Tiffany McClain said...

This is the first pics I've seen of your dog!! I was beginning to think ya'll had made him up! hahaha! Love the pics! :)

Andria said...

Wow! I miss that neighborhood! Glad you had sucha beautiful day!