Monday, November 30, 2009

And Now...

And now I will share the stage with Daddy for a little announcement:

Beginning this Wednesday (December 2nd), I will be starting a weekly post for what I have termed, "Daddy Blogging Wednesdays". I know, I know...it is not what you may have been thinking. I heard some very funny guesses on what some of you thought i had planned, but as great as some of them were, this is it...Daddy is going to Blog. I am going to blog about any and every thing that is on my mind. I started out blogging a lot through Amy's pregnancy and through the first couple months of Peyton's life, but then I disappeared from the Blog and Amy took over. I am back and I hope to bring with me other Dads who do not blog to take part in these Wednesday posts. If I have not contacted you about getting involved, please accept this as an invitation to join me for Daddy Blogging Wednesdays. I hope to get some help from some Blog friends to get this started so please pass this idea by your husband or any other Daddys that you think would be interested in blogging and have them email me at kevuncw@aol.com. It would also be great if you could copy this post and put it on your blog so others can join in.
I follow several blogs and only one is written by a dad (Thank you Nate!). Wouldn't it be great if other dads joined in the fun? It doesn't matter if it is a short post or long post...It doesn't matter how it is written...It doesn't matter what you are writing about...All that matters is that Dads are writing.
So this Wednesday will be my first "Daddy Blogging Wednesdays" post. Who wants to join me?

3 comments:

Matt and Tiffany McClain said...

You know I would love for Matt to join in on the blogging madness. I think it would be good for him but I don't think it's going to happen but you can try!! Looking fwd to daddy blogging wed.!!

Andria said...

Hi ! Dave wrote his entry and I just posted it since, technically, it IS Wednesday!

LuLaRoeMeg said...

I see Dave's beating you to the plate Bubba! Hopefully Hutch can post today. His Wednesdays are non-stop with little time in front of the computer. Maybe it'll have to be on Thursday...is that allowed?