Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Daddy Blogging Wednesdays

Daddy Blogging Wednesdays are here.
OK...I may be more excited than you are, but I am OK with that. I am also excited that several other Dads have expressed interest in taking part. We also have our first Daddy Blogging Wednesday post from Dave at Nora & Soren's Blog. If I had a prize to award, you would certainly be the recipient. Thanks for starting us out Dave!
My post will be coming later on and I hope that others will join in throughout the day. If you are worried that you cannot commit to every Wednesday, just join us as you can. If Wednesday is not a good day for you, write your post any day and set it to post on Wednesday. Whatever you need to do is fine with me. I am just excited to have you participate. If there is a question on what you should write about...my answer: ANYTHING!
I just wanted to check in and say Happy Daddy Blogging Wednesday!
Here are the other blogs to keep an eye on throughout the day as there are rumors that Dads may be posting on them:
Cole & Bailey's Cove
McClain Clan

Who else is going to join in the fun? Stay tuned...

No comments: