Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daddy Blogging Wednesdays--Take 2

Why do I have such a resurgence of interest in blogging? I have missed it. I have missed putting my thoughts into words. I have missed bragging about my wonderful wife and son. I have missed being able to take a few minutes to myself and just put my thoughts into words. I have always loved to write. It is therapeutic for me and I need such therapy every once in a while.

I have also missed being able to share some of my favorite pictures with you...so this week I am going to include more pictures and fewer words. Enjoy.






Thanks Aunt Meg for braving the cold weather and coming over to take these pictures.

You will probably notice the bruise on Peyton's head. Before you call Social Services, please let me explain. My son is non-stop and gets moving so fast that he sometimes (actually very often) falls and of course the first thing that hits the floor...his head. Thankfully his hair is getting longer and such bruises are normally covered, which saves the dirty looks that we receive when we have him out in public.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Dave posted his....

Boy, we can understand about the bruise on the head. All parents can. Peyton is so handsome anyway! And, you had an awesome photographer!