Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wanting, Wishing and Waiting

We are sitting here on a very cold, windy and RAINY Saturday afternoon, wishing we could see the snow! Kev and I are still holding out hope we could maybe see a few flakes tonight...we will see. We decided to upload a few pictures from the past week. Nothing too exciting...one of the fabulouse ginger bread house we made earlier in the week. Ashley, Katherine and Sara had us over to their house to try our hand at it. I think the adults had more fun than Cole, Peyton and Bailey!

This is the front of the house...notice, if you can see it in the picture, the reindeer on top of the house.

We thought it turned out alright! Next year we are going for the real deal though! I guess we should start practicing now.

We were so slack about getting Christmas Cards out this year. I tried taking some pictures of Peyton earlier in the week to use on them, but no such luck!


Reading one of his books....the boy loves to look at books!
Playing with Mickey Mouse on the tree. He knows there are a few ornaments he can play with and he just goes and grabs them off and walks around for a few minutes and brings them back...too sweet! There is something that I just love about this picture. I know it doesn't show his little face, but it is one of my favs.

He has learned that Santa says Ho, Ho, Ho. Whenever we ask him who Santa is he always says "Ho, Ho." Kev and I think it is the cutest thing ever!


Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! Stay warm...maybe we will see a little snow!!!

No comments: