Wednesday, August 17, 2011

27 & 28 weeks....

Here we are at 28 weeks and I feel like I just said wow...27 weeks! Another week has come and gone and this little guy is very active in his mommy's tummy!!
We went for a checkup last week and everything was great. I even got to drink that yummy orange drink for the glucose test...which I am assuming is fine since we have heard nothing from the doctor~no news is good news right???

Nothing much going on around here..just waiting for Noni and Popi to come in on Friday since Kev is going sailing for the weekend! Hopefully we will have a nice relaxing weekend...but we will miss Kev for sure. And now for the picture of the belly...

Here we are at 27 weeks...


Another 27 week.....


And here we are this week at 28 weeks...



28 weeks again...

I know I say it every week, but in 2 weeks we will be at 30 weeks!!!!! OMG!!!!

No comments: