Thursday, August 11, 2011

Emotions...

My emotions seem to be getting the best of me lately! It seems that every small thing, be it a positive situation or on the flip side is bringing me to tears.

In less than 2 weeks I will be dropping my baby boy off for his first day of school. That is something that is blowing me away. Where have these 3 years gone? Why do some days fell like they last an eternity, but you turn around and we are going to school???

I know that it will be great for him but my heart is going to ache on that Wednesday morning when I take him into his school and leave him! I just want to bottle him up and keep our little family just as it! It all seems so perfect right now and to think he is growing so fast scares me!!!

Hopefully after our first week or so I will adjust! I will keep you posted...until then I am enjoying every second of summer that we have left!

1 comment:

Andria said...

I know how you feel. But I bet he will love it. And there is something precious about watching your child learn that people outside the family (teachers, friends) will be delighted by him and enjoy his company, too.