Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday Party #2

Coming off of a great Birthday celebration on Friday, it was time for more celebrating on Saturday with my friends.

Me, in my Sesame Street onesie.


My Birthday Cake, by Patti Cakes, with Elmo, Big Bird & Cookie Monster.


Close Up of my Birthday Cake


My Big Bird Smash Cake


Nana pulled Big Birds beak off and I didn't like it.


Everyone playing


Playtime.


My buddy Matt wanted to join in the fun


The Smeliks posing with Mommy and me.


Mary & Phinn joining in the picture fun


Jamie & Emma also took time for Daddy to take a picture


And of course my Girlfriend, Grace


And here is my buddy, Matilda


Thanks to everyone for making my Birthday so special. You are all so special to me and I am so lucky to have you in my life.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Happy B-day number 2, Handsome Peyton!

I love your cake...and it's too funny that you got so upset when your Nana pulled off Big Bird's beak! Honestly, what was she thinking???! ;)

Now this is for your parents -- I think you guys have the same carpet squares that we have in our playroom. Are they from FLOR? We love ours....